lunedì 16 aprile 2012

NEW ENTRY

Here's to you the latest creations of Manu: colorful and fun placeholders to customize your table for a funny lunch with friends or relatives.

I want them (even for me, dear Manu you must make two more for the set of 12 seats). Surely I'll find the right opportunity to honor my guest with a tantalizing thought!!!

And you???
Also know that if you have any particular idea, my friend is available to satisfy your requests!!!

Kisses kisses kisses from the Moon


Ecco a voi le ultimissime creazioni di Manu: coloratissimi e divertentissimi SEGNAPOSTI per personalizzare la vostra tavola per un bel pranzo con amici o parenti.








.....io LI VOGLIOOOOOO (anzi per me, cara Manu devi farne altri due per avere il set completo da 12 posti). Sicuramente troverò l'occasione giusta per omaggiare i miei commensali con un pensiero stuzzicante!!!

E voi???
Sappiate anche che se avete qualche idea particolare, la mia amica è disponibile ad accontentare le vostre richieste!!!!


Baci baci baci dalla Luna

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento